Work with Early Attachment
& Ancestral Trauma
~ a small group ~
At present I'm working with individuals one-on-one. This group is for those who are working with effects from early attachment or from the family / ancestral story. Please contact me to express interest.
What's this about?
The roots of who we are extend deep into our ancestral family history. We're part of that story. Early childhood breaks in attachment, especially with our mothers, as well as struggles with father, affect many of us.
This group is for those who've done some work in this area, for example a related family constellation with me or another.
We'll use the collective intelligence of the group to illuminate the landscape of working with early childhood issues and their echoes in the larger family.
The emphasis is on building connection and trust, and a sense of familiarity and normalcy with the larger issues.
Other family stories are welcome here too as we share, find appropriate ways to be with these things, bust isolation around them and make it normal and a deep and life-giving source.
Individual work with me or another trauma-informed coach or therapist, is a normal pre-requisite.
What you can expect to receive
- access to the collective intelligence of a community of fellow pilgrims, travelers
- practice in working with personal trauma issues
- experience in family and systemic constellations
- practical "handling trauma" wisdom
- a micro-climate for holding deep wounds and issues
- learning to hold heavy material with normalcy and lightness
- a deepening of trust
- confidence in expanding your local and online communities
- Group is in the process of forming
- For questions and to register, contact Andrew