Temporarily on hold
Hello Climate Change!
I'd like everyone to have access to a welcoming, respectful place where they could explore with others the issues around the uncertain future that are up for them. I see how the "network effect" of such places change lives, as they continue to change mine.
- Live, welcoming, dialogues ONLINE
- Explore with others
- Safe, respectful, and enlivening.
- Experiential, a big step beyond text and FB
- A dynamic protocol you can learn and use locally
- Discover your place in climate activist culture
True thing: In a good intentional group, it sometimes happens that people feel more heard, seen and understood then they've been their entire lives.
Hello Climate Change is:
- Personal, experiential, enlivening
- Provides respect and freedom for you to do it your way
- Every meeting attempts to be an instance of the engaged future we'd like to inhabit
- Each meeting is stand-alone so come for one or all
- Invites what is true and real for you at every step. Activism and authenticity are connected.
- Tools we use: powerful questions (a la Peter Block), elements from systemic constellations, Presencing
We can learn to show up as we've never shown up before!
Temporarily on hold
“Social fabric is created one room at a time, the one we are in at the moment.” - Peter Block
Hello Climate Change! is offered on a Gift basis
You're invited to offer a Gift based on value received, ability to pay and your interest in supporting this work in the world.
The Hello Climate Change! is just what I’ve been wanting without even knowing I wanted it. I volunteer regarding climate change and reversing it through drawdown. I’m in groups that include looking at the issue with body, mind and spirit. Yet the questions we work with here and the approach of awareness of the group field/intelligence are completely fresh for me and I find myself growing as a sacred activist even more.
Though, I’m a lover of Truth and have a daily spiritual practice, the interaction with Andrew has exponentially provided a sense of presence that lingers even after our short dialogue. It’s helped me to be grounded in Presence with my personal relationships as well as a consultant and facilitator.
/ Organizational Consultant
I've been carrying a lot of the weight of that [climate change] conversation on my own and sharing it with [my partner] and others who are open to it but it’s my perception that the opportunities to connect in that way are rare, but the online group in that space that you created in the we-space, there’s really a lot of immediacy and presence. I can fully be present for myself and others in that space in a way that seems harder in everyday conversation . . .